Golf courses in Scotland are among the best in the world and Fairmont St Andrews, situated in the “Home of Golf”, is proud to be recognised as one of the top golf resorts – voted 18th in “The World’s Top Golf Resorts” by Conde Nast Traveler reader’s poll & ranked number 22 in “The Worlds Best Golf Hotels” by Golf Digest.
Fairmont St Andrews has also been awarded IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 and Resort Hotel Of The Year at The Golf Tourism Scotland Awards – The third time in four years! With our two superb golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, you can elevate your game just by stepping on the course.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7230 yards
- Originally designed by Sam Torrance, now re-designed with 8 new holes and classic Scottish revetted bunkers
- Scottish links design
- Rated number 26th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship
- Home to The Scottish Seniors Open 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 on The European Seniors Tour
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130.
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71.
The Torrance Course is a walking only golf course.
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7192 yards
- Original designer Gene Sarazen
- Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Rated number 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Awarded Golf Club & Course Experience of the Year 2013 – Golf Tourism Scotland
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71
Golf carts are available for rental on The Kittocks Course.